Team Member Pharmacy Benefit Resources
Synovus has multiple resources available to you that are designed to assist you get the most out of your pharmacy benefit managed by US-Rx Care.
In three easy steps, you can take advantage of all the resources available to you.
Step 1: Register To Access The Pharmacy Benefit Connectivity Hub
As an important first step, we strongly recommend that you register to access the US-Rx Care Connectivity Hub.
By doing so, US-Rx Care can connect and communicate with you in ways that are efficient and convenient, particularly when relaying time sensitive information regarding your benefits, cost savings or quality improvement opportunities, or missing information needed to conduct prior authorization reviews for drug coverage determination.
Step 2: Register to Access The Prescription Benefit Member Portal
The member portal provides you access to helpful benefit information including:
- Network pharmacy locator
- Drug price calculator (look up the total cost for your drug(s) as well as your out-of-pocket amount in real time)
- Pharmacy claims history
- Drug information
You can access the member portal two ways.
- At https://member.usrxcare.com using any web browser on any device
- The apple and android smart phone app stores (search for US-Rx Care and download the app)
View the Member Portal Quick Start Guide.
Step 3: View a short video overview of your pharmacy benefit and how it works
- How to access and utilize your pharmacy benefit
- What to do if a prescribed drug requires prior authorization
- Where to call with questions or pharmacy issues
- Click here to watch video
Step 4: Familiarize yourself with the pharmacy benefit
Review and print each of the informational documents below for your reference.
- Pharmacy Search
- Synovus Formulary
- Synovus FAQ
- OTC Flyer
- Zero Copay Prescription Advocate Program Flyer
- PA Drug Listing
- ACA Zero Copay List
- Zero Copay Prescription Advocate Program
- US-Rx Care CopayAssist Program
- Helpful Tips For Drugs Requiring Prior Authorization
Step 5: Registering for mail order pharmacy
You are strongly encouraged to visit the prescription mart website to register any family member utilizing mail order pharmacy services to ensure the new pharmacy prescription mart has your desired ship to address(es) as well as pertinent information relative to allergies, chronic conditions, and any special needs to assist in providing the very best service. To register with prescription mart, simply visit www.presmartinc.com and click on the online forms link.
View the Synovus Mail Order instructions.
Your doctor will also be notified of the change, but we highly recommend that you also contact your doctor to ensure the new prescriptions get sent to prescription mart prior to your next anticipated refill. Please save the below prescription mart contact information for future reference.
4144 Dowlen Rd
Beaumont, TX 77706