Member InfoActive Members Login
As of January 1, 2022 the member portal has been updated to add new features and functions. For security purposes, you will need to re-register for the new portal and update your login and password as well.
The member portal provides you access to helpful benefit information including:
- Your out-of-pocket cost for any medication
- Pharmacy claims history
- Drug information
For privacy and security reasons, a separate registration is required to access this portal.
You can access the member portal two ways.
- At https://member.usrxcare.com using any web browser on any device
- The Apple and Android smart phone app stores (search for US-Rx Care and download the app)
Additional helpful information for your reference:
- Short video: How Your Pharmacy Benefit Works
- ACA Zero Copay List
- Member Portal Quick Start Guide
- Member Portal Highlights Video
- Specialty Drug List
- Helpful Tips for Drugs Requiring Prior Authorization
- List of Common Medications Requiring Prior Authorization
If your plan sponsor is enrolled for the Connectivity Hub, click above to access the log in and registration page. By registering in the Connectivity Hub, you can let us know how best to connect and communicate with you in ways that are efficient and convenient, particularly when relaying time sensitive information regarding your benefits, cost savings, or quality improvement opportunities.
Direct Member Reimbursement Form
If you are a member filing a paper claim for medication(s) purchased, please complete the Direct Member Reimbursement Form and fax it to the number indicated.
Direct Member Reimbursement Form: PDFView Prior Authorization Next Steps
Drug Look Up